The Old Vic does not accept unsolicited scripts. If you would like us to review your work, please send us a script submission. For your submission to be considered you must include:
- A synopsis of the piece (1 side of A4 paper maximum)
- A 10-page dialogue sample
- A brief (100-200 word) cover note on why your piece might be suitable for The Old Vic
- Musical projects only – you may include up to 3 sample songs
- Full contact details (email address, telephone number, postal address)
The Old Vic produces a range of work including new writing, classic plays from ancient to modern times, musicals and family shows. Please note that if you are interested in getting in touch with us regarding dance piece or acts which may be suitable for Old Vic Variety Nights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How to submit
We accept script submissions all year around and by email only to email@example.com
We aim to review all submissions within 3 months. Unfortunately, due to the volume of submissions, we are unable to feedback to submissions individually.
If we request a full script we will confirm receipt of the script on arrival. After that there is no need to follow up with us. Please allow 6 months for The Old Vic to consider and respond to your script.