Junior Barista (zero hours contract)
We are looking for a new Junior Barista to work closely with our Barista and ensure we are creating a consistently high quality coffee offering in our café space, Penny.
Our new Junior Barista will need to:
• Love making fantastic coffee and have a desire to develop their skills and knowledge further.
• Be friendly and welcoming to all of our customers.
• Have experience in cash handling.
• Have fastidious punctuality and presentation.
• Ensure they are adhering to all relevant health and safety and food hygiene rules at all times.
• Have a can do attitude and be willing to go the extra mile to ensure our offering is always consistent and of a high quality.
Applications close at 5pm on Tuesday 24 January
Initial interviews will be held in the week commencing 23 January and further interview dates will be as advised.
For the full job description, Equal Opportunities and application forms, please see above.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV, application form and Equal Opportunities form (available from our site) using the job title in the subject line.