£1,500 – £2,999*
The Old Vic doesn’t receive a regular public subsidy and is able to thrive thanks to the generosity of our Patrons. Annual Patron support brings a variety of behind-the-scenes benefits over the period of a year.
- Advance access to tickets during priority booking for main stage productions
- Priority booking for Q&As and talks
- Personalised booking service through the Development Office and members’ access online
- 8 complimentary tickets per annum
- Invitation for you and a guest to 4 special Supporters’ Receptions
- Invitation for you and a guest to 2 Backstage Notes, an opportunity to find out more about the rehearsal process of our plays, with the Director and members of the cast
- Invitation for you and a guest to 2 Production Insights, uncovering the creative process from page to stage with the Assistant Director and members of the cast
- Opportunity to purchase up to 2 tickets for sold-out productions
- Recognition of your support in Old Vic programmes and on the front-of-house board
*Minimum payment £500, suggested donation £1,000 – £2,499. The donation portion is a suggested donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply, but you may purchase the benefits package separately without making any further donation.
If you require any more information about becoming a Patron, or to join over the phone, please contact:
Individual Giving Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7981 0978