THE OLD VIC CLUB from £250
Members enjoy a range of benefits which include meeting the casts and creative teams behind our productions, backstage tours, access to house seats for sold out shows, personalised booking service and Press Night invitations. For a full list of benefits and details please Click here or download and complete this form.
- Personalised booking service through the Development Office.
- Invitation to Production Insights, a behind-the-scenes look at each production.
- Invitation to an annual Old Vic Club drinks reception.
- Complimentary tickets to a Q&A session for each production of the season.
- Invitation to backstage tours with the chance to stand on The Old Vic stage.
- Advance notice of The 24 Hour Plays Celebrity Gala and special events throughout the year.
- Recognition of your support in Old Vic programmes and front-of-house board.
- Free ticket exchange service up to 48 hours before the performance.
- Priority booking.
- Discounts on preview performances.
- No booking fees.
As above, plus:
- Two complimentary tickets to four special Members’ Receptions a year with pre-show drinks (tickets are not transferable to other performances).
- Invitation to Backstage Notes, an opportunity to meet the director and the cast during the rehearsal process and to see the working set before it is remodelled for The Old Vic stage.
- Priority booking for The 24 Hour Plays Celebrity Gala and special events throughout the year.
- Access to House Seats up to the day of the performance.
- Opportunity to purchase up to two tickets for sold-out productions.
- Invitation to The Old Vic’s Opening Nights and legendary post-show parties.
- Invitation to an annual Old Vic lunch with members of the cast and creative team.
- Invitations to our innovative Old Vic Tunnels programme.
- Opportunity to experience our creative learning and emerging talent programme Old Vic New Voices ranging from workshops and masterclasses to large-scale community projects.
- Interval table reservations and drinks pre-ordering service through the Development Office.
- Opportunity to purchase up to four tickets for sold-out performances.
As above, plus:
- Invitation to a special dinner on The Old Vic stage with the director and members of the cast.
- Opportunity to meet cast members backstage following a performance.
- Programmes signed by members of the cast and creative team for select productions.
- A private area reserved in the Pit Bar and bespoke catering when entertaining guests.
- Opportunity to purchase up to six tickets for sold-out performances.
The Artistic Director’s Circle is made up of a dynamic group of donors who support Kevin Spacey’s ambitious vision and make it possible for us to take risks and realise projects which, without this support, we would be unable to undertake.