It’s early evening in the middle of autumn, it’s just starting to get dark and on a quiet residential street a man with a picnic basket, arrives late, at a tree.
The London premiere of a (relatively) new play about dissent, commitment, two people and a tree.
Tree was originally written by Daniel in his house during August of 2013, before being re-written, learnt, and rehearsed with Tim at Battersea Arts Centre and was designed and staged at the Manchester Royal Exchange that same September.
Mon 5 – Sat 31 January 2015
New dates added!
Mon 16 – Sun 22 February 2015
Approx 90mins with no interval
General booking open from 4th December
Join as a member to access priority booking
£16 (£15 ticket plus £1 Old Vic restoration levy).
£13 (£12 ticket plus £1 Old Vic restoration levy).
£9 (£8 ticket plus £1 Old Vic restoration levy).
£10 for PwC Under 25s
Q&A FREE post-show discussion
Monday 26 January
Tuesday 13 January
Audio Described performance
Thursday 22 January
Saturday 31st January at 11am
Saturday 24 January 8pm
• In order to ensure fair access to everyone across all performances, we have taken measures to help ensure that tickets are not available on resale websites at inflated prices.
• The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket and photo ID of the lead booker will be required to gain admission. If you plan to buy tickets for someone else, please read the full terms & conditions for instructions.
• Tickets will be limited to a maximum of four per person across all performances.
• Bookers are required to keep with them at all times their ID and credit/debit card used to make the booking as these may be required for re-entry or requested at any point by our front of house teams.
• Failure to adhere to our Terms and Conditions of sale may result in tickets not being valid for entry.
We realise that things can get complicated and circumstances can change. If you are experiencing difficulties our box office team will be able to advise on this.
This production is part of the season in the new reconfigured, in the round auditorium.
Tree Illustration by Lizzy Stewart
Writer and Director