Work for us
The Old Vic is a gateway to a world of creative, social and employment opportunities in the theatre. Click here for information about work experience placements and internships.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and actively encourage people from a variety of backgrounds, experiences and skill sets to join us. We are particularly keen to hear from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) and disabled candidates.Download The Old Vic's job application form The Old Vic Equal Opportunities Monitoring Survey 2017 (for applicants)
We receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of applying, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and keep an eye out for future vacancies.
Please note: where we receive an unprecedented high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close applications early.
- Junior Barista
The Old Vic is now seeking a Junior Barista, to be responsible for ensuring we are creating a consistently high quality coffee offering in our café space, Penny.
Our new team member will need to:
- Love making fantastic coffee and have a desire to develop their skills and knowledge further
- Be friendly and welcoming to all of our customers
- Have experience in cash handling
- Have fastidious punctuality and presentation
- Ensure they are adhering to all relevant health and safety and food hygiene rules at all times
- Have a can do attitude and be willing to go the extra mile to ensure our offering is always consistent and of a high quality
The closing date is: 5pm on Fri 30 Jun.
Initial interviews will be held in the week commencing 3 Jul and further interview dates will be as advised.Job Description