Schools Club provides FREE bespoke workshops, theatre tickets, backstage tours and diverse educational resources for staff and students. It supports the curriculum and works with schools and students from areas of London with poor arts provision. The Old Vic partners with 40 secondary schools, engaging with up to 30 students in each school for the full academic year.
We will work with a minimum of 20 students and a maximum of 30 per school. This programme has been developed to work with the same students for the duration of the year. This is so that we can adapt the workshops to their particular strengths and also build their skills throughout the year.
Applications are now open:Apply Now
Deadline to apply is: 10 June 2019
PARTNER SCHOOLS RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Tickets for up to 30 students and three teachers to see four productions at The Old Vic across the 2019/20
- Four pre-show workshops in your school that explore the context of each production and key drama skills
- Four CPD opportunities for teachers led by professional theatre artists
- Online educational resources
- Teacher networking events
- A sustained relationship between The Old Vic and your students
- All of this is offered for free
Download 2017 - 18 Evaluation Sign up to our schools mailing list
Schools Club is open and accessible to all. We will discuss any access requirements your school may have before the project begins and will ensure appropriate support is in place. We welcome applications from SEND schools.
For questions or further information please contact email@example.com or call 020 7981 0907.
Supported by The Sackler Trust