Front Line Facilitators
Our highly successful creative practitioner programme is for young people aged 18 – 25, offering advanced hands-on experience in creative facilitation and the chance to develop key transferable skills.
Over 12 sessions, you will experience practical facilitation training from The Old Vic Education & Outreach team and guest creative practitioners, as you learn about different workshop delivery practices.
Areas of training will include:
• Communication and presentation
• Practical facilitation skills
• Writing and creating workshop plans
• Behaviour Management
• CV and Interview skills
This free programme will help you hone your own delivery style and build your own toolkit of techniques and exercises. Your training will end with you experiencing life as a professional facilitator, as you devise and are paid to deliver your own workshop alongside your fellow Front Line Facilitators.
You will also observe an Education & Outreach workshop, connect with an Old Vic mentor, and watch an Old Vic production.
Selection Day – Thursday 17 January
Programme Delivery – Tuesday 05 February – Thursday 04 April, evenings
- You may have some experience of facilitation or an interest in the field but this is not essential
- We are looking for people who are friendly and looking to try new things
- We particularly welcome applications from anyone not in education, employment or training
- You must have good availability across the dates listed above
Applications for Front Line Facilitators will open in January 2019, please keep checking this page for further information or sign up to our Take Part mailing list.
If you have any questions, please get in touch on 020 7960 4102 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported by The Lucille Graham Charitable Trust, The Richard Radcliffe Charitable Trust and The Old Vic Impact Fund