Front Line Online
Not sure of your next step?
Aged 19–25 and based in Lambeth?
Our renowned Front Line programme is moving online and offering you the opportunity to discover more about working front of house in a busy theatre, and to develop key transferable and employability skills in a series of exciting digital workshops.
Over six creative online sessions, led by highly experienced facilitators, you will explore areas including:
- Teamwork and customer service
- Difficult conversations in customer facing roles
- CV and interview skills and cover letter writing
- Goal setting, achievements and next steps
Selected participants will also be invited to take part in weekly drop-in mentor sessions, a mock interview and receive access to online tasks and resources.
We will work with 30 participants overall and schedule everyone into an afternoon or evening session over the following weeks:
- Week One: Tue 16 Jun evening, Wed 17 Jun afternoon
- Week Two: Tue 23 Jun evening, Wed 24 Jun afternoon
- Week Three: Tue 30 Jun evening, Wed 01 Jul afternoon
- Week Four: Tue 07 Jul evening, Wed 08 Jul afternoon
- Week Five: Tue 14 Jul evening, Wed 15 Jul afternoon
- Week Six: Tue 20 Jul evening, Wed 21 Jul afternoon
All participants must be able to commit to all six weekly sessions.
- This programme is designed for Lambeth residents aged 19–25 looking to explore a career in theatre or hospitality
- We are looking for people who are keen to learn something new
- We particularly welcome applications from anyone not in education, employment or training, or those who have had limited or no access to arts opportunities in the past
- We are also committed to working with young people who have a disability and will make adjustments accordingly
‘I know that the skills I have learnt can take me anywhere I want to go’ Previous Front Line Participant
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for Front Line Online are now open.
- Complete an online application form
- Or make a one minute video telling us why you want to be part of Front Line Online. Once completed, send your video directly to email@example.com or upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video and email us the link. In your email also include your full name, contact telephone number, date of birth and confirmation that you are Lambeth resident by providing your postcode
- Please get in touch if you have any questions about access requirements by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Thursday 04 June at 10am. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
You can also sign up to the Take Part mailing list to hear more about workshops, skills and employment programmes, talent development and short courses for all ages.SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
Supported by Lambeth Council