Front Line Online
Not sure of your next step?
Aged 18–25 and not in education, training or employment?
Our renowned Front Line programme is now running Online in November offering a series of exciting digital workshops. This programme is designed to support you to confidently take your next steps into employment; whether that is through increased communication or teamwork skills or learning how to approach an interview.
Over six creative online workshops, led by highly experienced facilitators, you will explore:
- Teamwork and customer service
- Difficult conversations in customer facing roles
- CV and interview skills and cover letter writing
- Goal setting, achievements and next steps
All participants will be invited to watch the live streamed dress rehearsal for Old Vic: In Camera – A Christmas Carol at the end of the programme.
Selected participants will also be invited to take part in weekly drop-in mentor sessions, a mock interview and receive access to online tasks and resources.
This is also a brilliant opportunity to access The Old Vic’s creative network through our Alumni Programme; giving you access to masterclasses, tickets and further opportunities at The Old Vic and other cultural organisations.
‘I know that the skills I have learnt can take me anywhere I want to go’ Previous Front Line Participant
Sessions will run weekly between Mon 02 Nov–Mon 14 Dec. We will work with two cohorts of participants across afternoon and evening sessions each week.
All participants must be able to commit to all six weekly sessions and should have good availability across this period.
- This programme is designed for people aged 18–25 living in London, who are looking to explore a career in theatre or hospitality
- Participants must not be in employment, education or training from 01 November 2020
- We are looking for people who are keen to learn something new
- We particularly welcome applications from those who have had limited or no access to arts opportunities in the past
- We are also committed to working with young people who have a disability and will make adjustments accordingly
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for the programme please complete the form below.
Deadline: Thu 29 Oct, 10am.
Alternatively you can make a short video stating your name and why you would like to take part in the programme and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include your contact details within the email.APPLY HERE
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Please get in touch if you have any questions about access requirements.
You can also sign up to the Take Part mailing list to hear more about workshops, skills and employment programmes, talent development and short courses for all agesSIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
Supported by EQUIP, Education & Skills Funding Agency, European Social Fund