Front Line Online
Not sure of your next step?
Aged 19–25 and based in Lambeth?
Our renowned Front Line programme is moving online in a series of exciting digital workshops. This programme is designed to support you to confidently take your next steps into employment; whether that is through increased communication or teamwork skills or learning how to approach an interview.
Over six creative online workshops, led by highly experienced facilitators, you will explore areas such as:
- Teamwork and customer service
- Difficult conversations in customer facing roles
- CV and interview skills and cover letter writing
- Goal setting, achievements and next steps
Selected participants will also be invited to take part in weekly drop-in mentor sessions, a mock interview and receive access to online tasks and resources.
This is also a brilliant opportunity to access The Old Vic’s creative network through our Alumni Programme; giving you access to masterclasses, tickets and further opportunities at The Old Vic and other cultural organisations.
- This programme is designed for Lambeth residents aged 19–25
- We are looking for people who are keen to learn something new
- We particularly welcome applications from anyone not in education, employment or training, or those who have had limited or no access to arts opportunities in the past
- We are also committed to working with young people who have a disability and will make adjustments accordingly
‘I know that the skills I have learnt can take me anywhere I want to go’ Previous Front Line Participant
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are now closed. Front Line Online will return in the Autumn
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also sign up to the Take Part mailing list to hear more about workshops, skills and employment programmes, talent development and short courses for all ages.SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
Supported by Lambeth Council