How you can still get tickets for 4000 Miles
If you haven’t booked your 4000 Miles tickets yet, there are still ways you might be able to see the show.
1. Sign up to the PwC £10 Previews mailing list and we’ll send you an email when the £10 tickets are going to be released. With PwC £10 Previews, at least half the seats for the first five performances of every show are available for £10. Find out more about the scheme.
2. You can call Box Office on 0344 871 7628 to check if any tickets have been returned for the performance you want. Sometimes, tickets are also returned on the day of the performance too and Box Office will sell these, over the phone or in person, from 10.15am onwards.
3. On every day that there’s a performance of 4000 Miles, there will be a small number of tickets released – you can buy these in person from the Box Office from 10.15am, and they’ll be sold on a first come, first served basis until they run out.
4. Keep an eye on our Twitter page and we’ll let you know if any tickets are released.
5. We have a limited allocation of tickets available for supporters from Patron level upwards. Please contact Sarah Elghady on 020 7981 0978, email email@example.com or visit our individual supporters page for more info.
Please note that patrons presenting tickets purchased via unauthorised ticket sellers will not be admitted into the performance and will not be entitled to a refund from The Old Vic. You can find out more about this and see a list of authorised tickets sellers on our Conditions of Sale.