OV Extra Terms and Conditions
- Membership of £5 per month must be paid by direct debit
- There is a minimum initial Membership term of six months. If you wish to cancel the Membership within the initial six months, you shall pay us on demand a £30 cancellation fee or we reserve the right to cancel any tickets or Membership benefits obtained in breach of our Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Your Membership will renew automatically every month. Please contact The Old Vic directly if you would like to cancel your Membership by emailing email@example.com
- Your direct debit for monthly Membership fees will be collected on or around the 28 of the month. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
10% ticket discount
- You may use the 10% ticket discount on up to four tickets per production from Season 5 onwards. This offer excludes Saturday evening performances and is subject to availability
- The 10% off tickets discount is automatically applied on the first four tickets bought for a production. The tickets need to be bought altogether at one time, minimum eight weeks prior to your visit
- The scheme ticket discount is available on Premium and Band A–D tickets only. It cannot be redeemed on charity or VIP tickets
- The scheme ticket discount can be used when purchasing senior citizens and Under 16s tickets. It cannot be used with any other concession or discount ticket, unless otherwise stated.
- The monthly surprise will be sent to you once a month by email. This offer is valid for one month from the date that the email was sent and cannot be claimed after this time, unless otherwise stated with the offer. The offer can be used once.
Penny Offer and Merchandise
- The 10% food and drink offer can be used at all times in our front of house bar. To use this discount, show the bar staff your Membership e-ticket which includes a QR code they will scan
- All OV merchandise can be bought using the 10% discount online, by phone or at the theatre. Programmes can be bought online, by phone and at the box office counter only.
Other Old Vic Memberships and schemes
- This scheme can be used in conjunction with all other Old Vic Membership levels including Friends, Associates, Patrons, Benefactors, Producers’ Circle and Artistic Director’s Circle
- Other than Memberships, this scheme cannot be used alongside any other discount, including PwC £10 Previews
- All Membership Benefits are subject to availability and to these Conditions. The Old Vic reserves the right to amend or withdraw any Benefit(s) offered to you at our discretion
- All Membership Benefits must be redeemed while your Membership is active and cannot be applied following the expiration of the Membership retrospectively unless specifically granted by The Old Vic at our discretion.