Become a Member of OV Thrive from £3,000–£5,999* a year and and keep The Old Vic entertaining, creating and inspiring. Play a crucial part in safeguarding our future and ensure that theatre is accessible for everyone.
- Advance access to tickets during priority booking for main stage productions
- Priority booking for Q&As and talks
- Personalised booking service through the Development Office
- 12 complimentary tickets
- Opportunity to purchase up to two tickets for sold-out productions
- Pre-show and interval drinks pre-ordering
- Bespoke recommendations around pre-theatre entertainment**
- Invitation for you and a guest to four special Supporters’ Receptions***
- Recognition of your support online, in Old Vic programmes and on the front-of-house board
- Invitation for you and a guest to two Backstage Notes***
- Invitation for you and a guest to two Old Vic Opening Nights***
- Invitation for you and a guest to an annual supper with the casts and creative teams***
- Opportunities to observe our Education and Community workshops and masterclasses
Please view our events calendar here.
Join below or alternatively you can download a Membership form here.
To buy or renew a membership by Direct Debit, select the button ‘Set up a Direct Debit’. Please note Membership purchased by Direct Debit will take up to three working days to be activated. You will receive an email notification to let you know your Membership has been activated.
If you require any more information about becoming an OV Thrive Member, you can reach the Development team on 020 7981 0982 or by email email@example.com.
*Minimum payment £750, suggested donation £2,250–£5,249. The donation portion is a suggested donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply, but you may purchase the benefits package separately without making any further donation.
** Additional costs apply.
***Subject to cast availability and/or social distancing rules.