Become a Member of OV Thrive from £3,000–£5,999* a year and and keep The Old Vic entertaining, creating and inspiring. Play a crucial part in safeguarding our future and ensure that theatre is accessible for everyone.
In celebration of our Back Together Season, our Principal Partner RBC is match funding pound for pound all new Memberships and renewals from now until 31 August 2021, so that, together, those passionate about the unique power of theatre can help safeguard The Old Vic’s future at this vital time.
- Advance access to tickets during priority booking for main stage productions
- Priority booking for Q&As and talks
- Personalised booking service through the Development Office
- 12 complimentary tickets
- Opportunity to purchase up to two tickets for sold-out productions
- Pre-show and interval drinks pre-ordering
- Bespoke recommendations around pre-theatre entertainment**
- Invitation for you and a guest to four special Supporters’ Receptions***
- Recognition of your support online, in Old Vic programmes and on the front-of-house board
- Invitation for you and a guest to two Backstage Notes***
- Invitation for you and a guest to two Old Vic Opening Nights***
- Invitation for you and a guest to an annual supper with the casts and creative teams***
- Opportunities to observe our Education and Community workshops and masterclasses
Join below or alternatively you can download a membership form here.
To buy or renew a membership by Direct Debit, select the button ‘Set up a Direct Debit’. Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will take up to three working days to be activated. You will receive an email notification to let you know your membership has been activated.
Our offices are currently closed and we are working with a skeleton staff to help ensure The Old Vic’s survival. If you require any more information about becoming an OV Thrive Member, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
*Minimum payment £750, suggested donation £2,250–£5,249. The donation portion is a suggested donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply, but you may purchase the benefits package separately without making any further donation.
** Additional costs apply.
***Subject to cast availability and/or social distancing rules.