Artistic Director's Circle
Be a member of our ARTISTIC DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE from £12,000* a year and benefits include:
- Advance access to tickets during priority booking for main stage productions
- Priority booking for Q&As and talks
- Personalised booking service through the Development Office
- 12 complimentary tickets
- Invitation for you and a guest to four special Supporters’ Receptions
- Recognition of your support online, in Old Vic programmes and on the front-of-house board
- Opportunity to observe our Education and Community talent workshops and masterclasses
- Interval table reservations and drinks pre-ordering service through the Development Office
- Invitation for you and a guest to Old Vic Opening Nights
- Complimentary programmes for each of our productions
- A private area reserved front-of-house and catering when entertaining guests**
- Bespoke engagement around the season
- Invitation to selected meet and greets and play readings at the director’s discretion
- Invitation to up to four dinners with actors, writers, directors and special guests either on stage, backstage, or at a private residence in celebration of our productions in a season
- Opportunity to purchase up to six tickets for sold-out productions
Join below or alternatively you can download a membership form here
To buy or renew a membership by Direct Debit, select the button ‘Set up a Direct Debit’ below. Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will take up to three working days to be activated. You will receive an email notification to let you know your membership has been activated.
*Minimum payment £1,200, suggested donation £10,800–£13,799. The donation portion is a suggested donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply, but you may purchase the benefits package separately without making any further donation.
**additional costs may apply
If you require any more information about becoming a member of the Artistic Director’s Circle, please contact:
Sam Morley, Co-Director of Development, email@example.com or 020 7981 0996.