Be a BENEFACTOR from £3,000–£5,999* a year and benefits include:
- Advance access to tickets during priority booking for main stage productions
- Priority booking for Q&As and talks
- Personalised booking service through the Development Office
- 12 complimentary tickets
- Invitation for you and a guest to four special Supporters’ Receptions
- Invitation for you and a guest to two Backstage Notes, an opportunity to find out more about the rehearsal process with the Director and members of the cast
- Opportunity to purchase up to two tickets for sold-out productions
- Recognition of your support online, in Old Vic programmes and on the front-of-house board
- Invitation for you and a guest to two Old Vic Opening Nights
- Invitation for you and a guest to an annual supper with the casts and creative teams
- Opportunity to observe our Education and Community talent workshops and masterclasses
- Interval table reservations and drinks pre-ordering service through the Development Office
VIEW our latest calendar of events for supporters.
Join below or alternatively you can download a membership form here
To buy or renew a membership by Direct Debit, select the button ‘Set up a Direct Debit’. Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will take up to three working days to be activated. You will receive an email notification to let you know your membership has been activated.
*Minimum payment £750, suggested donation £2,250–£5,249. The donation portion is a suggested donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply, but you may purchase the benefits package separately without making any further donation.
If you require any more information about becoming a Benefactor, please contact:
Sarah Elghady, Individual Giving Manager, email@example.com or 020 7981 0978.
Let us surprise you
Want to make the most of your visits? Add OV Extra to your current membership for just £5 a month – Learn more about OV Extra.