Be a BENEFACTOR from £3,000–£5,999* a year and benefits include:
- Advance access to tickets during priority booking for main stage productions
- Priority booking for Q&As and talks
- Personalised booking service through the Development Office
- 12 complimentary tickets
- Invitation for you and a guest to four special Supporters’ Receptions
- Opportunity to purchase up to two tickets for sold-out productions
- Recognition of your support online, in Old Vic programmes and on the front-of-house board
- Invitation for you and a guest to two Old Vic Opening Nights
- Invitation for you and a guest to an annual supper with the casts and creative teams
- Opportunity to observe our Education and Community talent workshops and masterclasses
- Interval table reservations and drinks pre-ordering service through the Development Office
Join below or alternatively you can download a membership form here
To buy or renew a membership by Direct Debit, select the button ‘Set up a Direct Debit’. Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will take up to three working days to be activated. You will receive an email notification to let you know your membership has been activated.
*Minimum payment £750, suggested donation £2,250–£5,249. The donation portion is a suggested donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply, but you may purchase the benefits package separately without making any further donation.
Our offices are currently closed and we are working with a skeleton staff to help ensure The Old Vic’s survival. If you require any more information about becoming a Benefactor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.Join or renew Set up a direct debit