Tickets can be booked exclusively on our website – you can find a list of all of our productions by visiting WHAT’S ON.WHAT'S ON
Please email email@example.com if you have any concerns or queries regarding your tickets.
Tickets cannot be sold on or for commercial gain by any outlet other than The Old Vic or one of its authorised agents. We will void any ticket offered for resale at an inflated price, either on or offline, and urge audiences against buying tickets through these channels.
- Seating bubbles and group bookings
Seating for in-person shows is arranged in bubbles, which are groups of tickets containing a specific number of seats (1, 2, 3 or 4) next to each other in one row. Please choose where to sit based on the number of seats you need.
To support people in returning to the theatre, social distancing will be retained in the auditorium for the run of Bagdad Cafe.
Seats in the Stalls will be placed at a 1-meter distance, and bubbles in the Circle and Baylis Circles will be separated by one single seat between each group. We also ask that you maintain social distancing and follow our one-way system in our front of house spaces.
We are offering group discounts for in-person shows from Camp Siegfried onwards.
You should take into account government guidance for the numbers of households permitted to mix indoors.GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE
- In-person or live streamed
Some productions are in-person (you’ll come to the theatre to watch) and some are online (you’ll live stream them from home). Make sure you’ve selected the correct version of the show you’d like to see before booking.
In-personIN PERSON PERFORMANCES
OnlineOLD VIC: IN CAMERA FAQS
- Returns & exchanges
Tickets can be exchanged or refunded up to four hours prior to the performance free of charge. After this time tickets can be exchanged for credit on account free of charge up until the performance begins (credit will not be offered retrospectively if you do not attend the performance). This credit will remain on your account for up to 18 months, after which it can be legally claimed by The Old Vic.
To return your ticket or request an exchange, please contact the Box Office team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you return part of your bubble your seats may change so we can maintain social distancing in the auditorium. For example, if you originally booked a bubble of four seats and return one ticket, we may need to re-seat you in a nearby bubble of three seats.
- Booking fees
A £1.50 transaction fee applies per booking (does not apply to Friends and Individual Supporters)
All tickets for our in-person performances are issued as E-TICKETS. This will be emailed to you within 24 hours of making your booking. Please keep this email safe as you’ll need to display this on your phone upon arrival (please do not print your e-ticket).
If you do not have access to a smartphone, please contact us at email@example.com and the team will be able to help.E-TICKET FAQS
OLD VIC: IN CAMERA LIVE STREAMED PERFORMANCES
You will not receive a ticket for OLD VIC: IN CAMERA live streamed productions. Once you’ve booked your ticket you’ll receive an email confirmation – it’s important you check you’ve received this so we can be sure we have the correct email for you. At least 12 hours before your chosen performance you’ll then receive information on how to watch. If you booked your ticket within 24 hours of the performance you’ll receive this information three hours prior to your performance. You’ll then need to make sure you’re online in time to watch the performance live.OLD VIC: IN CAMERA FAQS
CASH OR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS – we accept Amex, Mastercard, Switch and Visa.
THEATRE TOKENS – are accepted and can be redeemed by contacting the Box Office team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, no theatre tokens can be accepted within an hour of the show beginning.BUY THEATRE TOKENS
- Concessions, memberships and ticket schemes
- TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Read our Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
- Guide to booking tickets
Tickets are only available to book directly through our website
GUIDE TO BOOKING TICKETS:
Head to the production page of the show you’d like to book and pick the date you’d like to see the show.
If you have access requirements you will have a completely equal choice of tickets as all other bookers across our OLD VIC: IN CAMERA live streamed performances, and all performances are live captioned or audio described. You will have the option of turning on captioning or audio description in Zoom as needed. You also can see all of our in-person captioned and audio described performances here.UPCOMING ACCESS PERFORMANCES
TIPS FOR BOOKING YOUR TICKETS
- There may be a queue when you book your tickets. Don’t share your queue number with anyone else or you will be removed from the queue.
- If you experience an error message, please go to the show page and select your preferred date again – our queueing system will remember your place in the queue for 10 minutes.
- The reason for the queue is because our website can only handle a limited number of bookers at one time, not due to lack of tickets.
- Booking for more than one production in one order? The OV Multibuy discount will save you £5 per ticket across tickets priced £20–£65 and will automatically be applied as you checkout*
Once you’ve booked your ticket you’ll receive an email confirmation – it’s important you check you’ve received this so we can be sure we have the correct email for you.
TROUBLESHOOTING TICKET BOOKING ISSUES
- If you experience an error message, please go back to the production page of your chosen production and select your preferred date again – our queueing system will remember your place in the queue for 10 minutes
- Please do not use incognito mode or multiple tabs to book tickets
- If you’re creating a new account and are experiencing an error message, you need to enter your county. If you’re unsure of what it is you can enter your city in both the city and county boxes. You also need to select your country from the country dropdown box
- If you experience any other issues please try clearing your cache and refreshing
*The OV Multibuy discount cannot be used in conjunction with OV Local. If you’re an OV Local member your 20% will be applied at checkout and will take priority over the OV Multibuy discount