Save £5 per ticket when you book with OV Multibuy, a brand new scheme to celebrate our ‘Back Together’ Season.
How does it work?
- £5 off each e-ticket (priced £20-£65) when booking two shows or more at the same time
Please read the terms and conditions below.Book tickets
- Terms and conditions
- The £5 ticket discount will automatically apply at online checkout when booking tickets for two or more productions from the same season
- You may use the ticket discount on up to four tickets per production
- The ticket discount applies to Mon–Fri performances and is available on tickets priced £20-£65 only
- The ticket discount only applies to in-person performances – it is not available for digitally streamed performances
- The ticket discount can also be accessed when purchasing senior citizens, access and under 16s tickets. It cannot be used with any other concession or discount ticket, unless otherwise stated
- The ticket discount can also be used during priority booking and in conjunction with the following Old Vic Membership levels – Friends, Associates, Patrons, Benefactors, Producers’ Circle and Artistic Director’s Circle
- This scheme cannot be used in conjunction with OV Local or any other offer. The OV Local discount will take precedence over the OV Multibuy discount where both are applicable
- This scheme cannot be accessed by Corporate Members, group bookings or school groups
- Tickets bought using the OV Multibuy discount can be exchanged or refunded up to four hours prior to the performance free of charge. After this time tickets can be exchanged for credit on account free of charge up until the performance begins (credit will not be offered retrospectively if you do not attend the performance). This credit will remain on your account for up to 18 months, after which it can be legally claimed by The Old Vic. To return your ticket or request an exchange, please contact the Box Office team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Old Vic reserves the right to amend or withdraw any Benefit(s) offered to you at our discretion.