Not sure of your next step?
Front Line gives 16–25 year olds the opportunity to discover more about careers in theatre and develop key transferable skills through paid placements with our Front of House team.
Participants will watch one of our productions, shadow various members of staff and take on important roles welcoming patrons to our theatre.
You will gain experience in the following areas:
- Box Office. Welcome customers, prepare tickets for collection and see how tickets are booked
- Usher. Join our friendly Usher team and ensure that all customers are looked after during their visit
- Front of House Management. Shadow a Duty Manager and learn what goes into running Front of House on a performance night
- Learn from our team of baristas in our café, serving up Workshop Coffee, unique drinks and a selection of cold sandwiches and snacks.
There will also be a CV workshop to explore the skills you have developed and to reflect on the scheme.
- This course is designed for students or young people looking to explore a career in theatre or hospitality
- We are looking for friendly people who are keen to learn something new
- We particularly welcome applications from anyone not in education, employment or training
HOW TO TAKE PART
Applications for Frontline are currently closed.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also sign up to the Take Part mailing list to hear more about workshops, skills and employment programmes, talent development and short courses for all ages.
Supported by The Holbeck Charitable Trust, The Richard Radcliffe Charitable Trust and The Old Vic Endowment Trust