All OV Vision Members receive:
- Bespoke engagement around the Season
- 12 complimentary tickets
- Invitation for you and a guest to six Old Vic opening nights
- Invitation for you and a guest to up to four suppers with cast and creatives***
- Invitation for you and a guest to an Annual Exchange of Ideas event with our Artistic Director and Executive Director
- Opportunity to purchase up to six tickets for sold out productions
- Advance access to tickets during priority booking
- Priority booking for Q&As and talks
- Personalised booking service through the Development Office
- Complimentary programmes for each of our productions
- Pre-show and interval drinks pre-ordering
- Bespoke recommendations around pre-theatre entertainment**
- Invitation for you and a guest to four special Supporters’ Receptions
- Invitation for you and a guest to two Backstage Notes***
- Opportunity to observe our Education & Community talent workshops and masterclasses
- Recognition of your support online, in Old Vic programmes and on the front of house board
*Minimum payment £1,200, suggested donation £10,800–£13,799. The donation portion is a suggested donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply, but you may purchase the benefits package separately without making any further donation.
**Additional costs may apply.
***Subject to cast availability.
Click below for our Members Events Calendar or to download a Membership Form.
OV Vision FAQs
Some of the most commonly asked questions are answered below.
OV TOGETHER Memberships purchased by one-off payments online or over the phone are active immediately. Memberships purchased online by Direct Debit may take up to three working days to be activated. Memberships purchased by paper form and sent by post will take up to seven working days after receipt to be activated.
A confirmation email will be sent to let you know your Membership has been activated and at this point you can start using your benefits. If you choose to renew before your Membership expiry date, your next year’s Membership will only begin once your current Membership has expired.
In order to be more eco-friendly, we no longer send Membership cards however you will be able to start using your benefits straight away.
Complimentary tickets can only be booked by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To book and pay for tickets during your priority booking period always remember to log in to your account before picking up tickets. You can do this by clicking the person icon in the top right corner of your screen. You will then be recognised as a Member and won’t be charged any booking fees. If you have any issues logging in or accessing your benefits online, please call the OV Together line on 020 7981 0982 .
The Old Vic reserves the right to limit the number of tickets available for purchase during priority booking on a production by production basis. Individual Members can make a group booking for any one performance of up to nine tickets at a time. Should you need more than nine tickets please call our Box Office (0344 871 7628) for availability for larger group bookings. Please check with our dedicated booking line for full details on ticket restrictions.
There are several ways to renew your OV Together Membership, although if you pay by Direct Debit, your membership will renew automatically:
We mostly communicate with OV TOGETHER Members by email, so please check that your contact details are up to date. You can do this on our website by clicking on Personal Details once you’ve logged in. We also need your home address in order to claim Gift Aid on your contribution if applicable. This can be reviewed by clicking on Address Book once you’ve logged in.
If you would like to cancel your OV TOGETHER Membership, please give us a call on 020 7981 0982 or send us an email at email@example.com. If cancelling within 14 days of purchasing a Membership you may request a full refund.
As a registered charity The Old Vic can claim Gift Aid on the donation portion towards your OV Vision Membership (minimum payment £1,200, suggested donation £10,800–£13,799). The donation portion is a suggested donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply, but you may purchase the benefits package separately without making any further donation. If you are a UK tax payer please consider making your support go further by downloading the Gift Aid declaration and returning the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you purchase a Gift Membership online, an activation code will be sent to you by email to give to the gift recipient. Please note the recipient will not receive any communication from us until they email us at email@example.com to activate their Membership.
If you received a Gift Membership, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your activation code to redeem and activate your Membership.