Terms and Conditions
- Tickets cannot be refunded.
- Tickets cannot be sold on or for commercial gain by any outlet other than The Old Vic or one of its authorised agents. Failure to comply will make this ticket and transaction void.
- Latecomers will only be admitted if there is a suitable break.
- The use of recording equipment of any kind is prohibited.
- The producer reserves the right to make changes to the advertised programme at any time.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- In exceptional circumstances the management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- As a ticket holder, you consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of the audience and consent to resulting materials being used in commercial distribution, publication and Old Vic communications, without payment or copyright.
- Mobile phones and other communication devices must be switched off/ silenced before entering the auditorium
- 0844 numbers are charged at 7ppm.
Please check your tickets carefully. Mistakes cannot always be rectified.
Any complaints about a ticket holder’s seating or ability to view a production should be made promptly to the theatre staff either before or during the performance.